So, is there anything you'd like to ask us?
You've survived the job interview, the hard bit is done. Now all you need to do is not fall over on your way out the door and answer that infamous question.
Here are some things you probably shouldn't ask the interviwers:
1. Do you believe in our lord Jesus Christ? And if not, why not?
2. Do you have security cameras in the kitchen?
3. Do you check the internet history of staff computers?
4. How hard would I need to actually work?
5. If I watch Netflix at my desk, can I charge it to the company directly?
6. I need like two hours for lunch, is that a problem?
7. Do I need to start at the same time every day or can I just play it by ear?
8. Can I steal stationary in bulk or should spread it out over a few months?
9. Deodorant. Mandatory?
10. Is the lunch fridge a pick and mix situation?
11. Do you get sick days for hangovers?
12. You guys pay in cash yea?